Friday, February 19, 2010

Goals part 2

So are you wondering how I did with my goals?
1 drink 2 sigg bottles full a day. Fail. I left it in class on monday and forgot to pick it up today and failed to drink water in any other way in any amounts of good quantity.
2 eat healthier. Semi achieve. I did not eat as much bad stuff but I did not eat a salad everyday.
3 run everyday. Achieved. Jon and I ran every morning except thursday. on wednesday the woman who works at the desk told us that the woman who would be working on thursday would not let us in until 6:15 when the woman who worked every other day was letting us in at 6:05 or earlier if we were there. Jon and I decided to rest on thursdays and sundays.

Tomorrow is Saturday but we are going on a men's retreat with the college and I don't know if I will be running tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment