Monday, February 22, 2010

Weekly goals

- Drink 2 Sigg bottles full of water daily.
- Eat healthier meals.
- Invest in some healthy snacks to keep in my room.(not priority 1)
- Keep some sort of meal log or plan for the week.
- Clean my room (may not be a physical fitness goal, directly)

Today I subscribed to runners world (first 2 issues are free and risk free). I found it by looking for ultramarathon training guides. http://www.runnersworld.com/

Had a good weekend. Was at men's retreat with 120 something Asbury men. Stayed over night for two nights hung out around the lake for a while and found lots of geodes. Played lots of tennis. Now time to get back to the business of school and training.

This week is going to be a good week. On Tuesday my ROTC class canceled. It is the only class I have that day so I have a completely open day.

No comments:

Post a Comment